Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weekend!!

Hello everyone! Just lately I've felt swamped. With my hubby away for the last 3 weeks, report cards due, and all the craziness of the H1N1 going on. AHHHH- does it ever come to an end??? I find that I sometimes just can't seem to find the time for myself and my interests. Driving here and there for beavers, swimming, play dates etc... and then finding time for homework- and these are just for the kids :) I find that I have to book in my own time for scrapbooking and I can't wait till this weekend! It's my turn to get away and do some crafting. I'm heading to Canmore for a scrapbook retreat this weekend. I love going and look forward to it every year. But I do recommend when you do go away: Have a plan. If I go with my plan in mind- I get things done. This time I'm hoping to finish my AMVIV scrapbook (A Mini Vacation In Vegas- below I have some of the pages from our trip). I'm also going to see if I can get any more cards done. So my tip for a retreat would be: Have a plan, be organized, and set a goal. Here's to a productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment