Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!



It has been a while since I've written! December was busy and I was looking forward to my Christmas break. I was done on the 18th of December which gave me loads of time to get ready for Christmas, but unfortunately the more time- the more shopping and well, let's just say I didn't do everything that I'd plan to do. Not to mention we had the great idea of re-organizing our bonus room (toy room). Which also led to organization of 2 other rooms (my room and the piano room). This led to a trip to Ikea not once but 3 times!!! The house was crazy and full of cardboard, but boy does it ever feel and look better with more organization. My scrapbooking/hobby room has improved a bit with things off the floor onto shelves too, but not ready for pictures yet. However, enjoy the pictures of my new storage for the bonus room.

No comments:

Post a Comment